Eternal Lands Official Forums

Simple add a running mode. You start off with 100% energy and as you run your energy goes down. When it reaches 0% you start to walk. Then your energy will rise back up to 100% within a minute or 2. This would be very useful as it is a pain to take all the time in the world to walk from one side of the map to another :)

[Plain]

Umm actually I did do a search, I'm actually confused becuase when I searched I typed in "running" and things came up but nothing had to do with what I was looking for :)

Also if it comes up so much why don't you people add it?

[Plain]

Edited by plainlofa

Imagine if Ent got a dollar for everyone who suggested this :)

No more donations needed.

It's not added because of several reasons. I know for one that we are already walking very fast, and then of course it has something to do with the programming...

PS: I don't believe that your search didn't result in a topic like this

Imagine if Ent got a dollar for everyone who suggested this :)

No more donations needed.

It's not added because of several reasons. I know for one that we are already walking very fast, and then of course it has something to do with the programming...

PS: I don't believe that your search didn't result in a topic like this

Once I find out why it cannot be added then you can close this.

Lol to be honest I couldn't care less if you believe about me searching. I already did it lol, maybe it's becuase I'm not used to it and stuff but it was kinda confusing for me. But I typed in running and the topics were not on topic.

[Plain]

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24499

It's a sticky at the top of this forum. :)

Yes but what I am also looking for is information to why it cannot be added, that lacks information. Lol if no one is going to help or anything just close the thread..

[Plain]

Once I find out why it cannot be added then you can close this.

Actually we can close this right now because of this:

Read before posting!

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum! "Suggestions" that are repeats, already being worked on, or are already ingame WILL be deleted.

2. Make a descriptive title for your thread! Do not use something like "read this". Instead write out what your thread is about!

Also be aware that even though the developers don't have time to respond to every single post here, doesn't mean that they don't read them or take them into consideration.

All Eternal Lands forum rules still apply.

Oh btw...

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=207220

<3 search, works great when you use it (and actually read the instructions HOW to) :rolleyes: