Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vwpro

Pets

We should be able to pet any monster, they could level aswel, and they start with a/d 1

u can pet monster only when he doesnt attack you , so players with 120 def would be able to pet chims

but they would start with a/d 1 aswel..just for the look

ur pet will only apear if u got some item in ur inv ( and it only apear in a map with monsters or pk )

and there should be spells or potions that heal ur pet and such or make him do diff atatcks

if he dies u can res him at some pet sumetery or something :(

why not just make another player call him "my_pet_chim" and pretend he's you pet.

Like ur post says its been suggest millions of times and it has been rejected, so it wont be different this time

why not just make another player call him "my_pet_chim" and pretend he's you pet.

Like ur post says its been suggest millions of times and it has been rejected, so it wont be different this time

Some people have used rented ants this way.

but thats no fun, i realy mean, train ur pet somehow and he will help u in pk..u can pet any monster/animal when they dont att u :]

summonings hard for summonners to keep up, these days, simply because of how difficult it is to level. if you start taming pets, then there goes the summoners use in PK, or PVP, or even training guildies

A good idea, but first the summoners need more use, and to be valued more, IMO

Some people have used rented ants this way.

how can one rent an ant?